UET has over 30 years of experience in Industrial Control Solutions. We offer Refrigeration Control Solutions; Boilers and Ovens; and Process Control Solutions. UET realizes that our clients have unique needs and therefore, we offer customized solutions for each and every one.
Our professional team of electrical and controls engineers can help to guide you through your industrial automation project.
1. Help review and/or develop your Proportional, Integral, and Derivative (P&ID): This allows your processes to be controlled automatically. For example, consistently controlling the amount of ammonia into your system.
2. Select or review the appropriate system architecture: System architectures vary from project to project. It is essential to select the right controllers, software, and other components. UET is proficient in developing and implementing the architecture systems in all of the major manufacturers of the control systems currently on the market.
3. Develop the wiring drawings: We use AutoCAD Electrical to produce control panel fabrication and wiring drawings. We then take the drawings and work with a contractor to ensure that the wiring is installed correctly.
4. Fabricate and install the control panels: The control panel is built and installed. We are UL certified (include link to cert page), allowing us to put the UL508A label on our control panels.
5. Provide system start-up: We provide onsite system start-up. We are willing to travel to any state to be there for the start-up process. We also provide remote support and monitoring.
6. Provide ongoing maintenance and support for your control system: UET offers emergency support to its valued clients. We have a 24-hour phone, email, and remote support system to give you peace of mind. Click here for more information on our 24-hour service and support. UET also provides a preventative maintenance program.
Programmable Controllers: UET is capable of working with both legacy controllers and current/modern controllers, including Allen Bradley (Rockwell Automation), Siemens, Automation Direct, Modicon, GE, and Opto 22, to name a few.
Networking: We work with Ethernet Profibus, DeviceNet, ControlNet, Modbus, and IO-Link.
Server Management: UET is experienced in building and deploying high availability redundant servers, which includes server data management and server license management. We are a confident and knowledgeable liaison between IT departments and manufacturing and operations.
Control Systems: The accuracy in our control systems bridges the gap between the plant floor and MES (Manufacturing Execution System). The data we provide helps to ensure that product is stored at the correct temperature and that our clients meet different government agency guidelines and safety standards. Our control algorithms also ensure the plant is running at optimal efficiency for electrical needs and usage.
Refrigeration Preventative Maintenance Contracts: We calibrate your sensors on a biannual basis, using an outside 3rd party. They ensure that temperature sensors, food storage, and ammonia levels are compliant with government agencies like Homeland Security and OSHA.
- Food & Beverage
- Water & Waste Water
Choose Engineered Control Solutions for Your Industrial Automation Needs
Our professional team of mechanical, process, and electrical engineers can help to guide you through your automation project.
- Help review and/or develop your P&ID
- Select or review the appropriate system architecture
- Develop the wiring drawings
- Fabricate and install the control panels
- Provide system start-up
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support for your control system
- Compressor Control/Sequencing
- Condenser Control/Sequencing
- Vessel/Pump Package Controls
- Evaporator Units Controls
- Evaporator Defrost Controls
- Underfloor Warming
- Transfer System Controls
- Purger Controls
- HVAC Controls
- Ammonia Detection
- Engine Room Safety Controls
- Compressor Micro Support: Frick, Johnson Controls, York, Vilter, GEA/FES, MYCOM, M&M
- Fuel/Combustion Controls
- Feed Water & Steam Controls
- Water Treatment
- Feed Water Deaerator Controls
- Multiple Boilers Sequencing
- Boiler House Safeties
- Fluid Coolers
- Process Chillers